Business Development Manager
Pixelative is a design-centric software company with 8+ years in the industry with a dynamic team focused on growth. We have worked with a diverse clientele, ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking a competent Business Development Manager to extend our global reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Generating new business by contacting potential decision makers.
- Researching and expanding our database by identifying key business prospects from the potential customer networks and new markets.
- Lead generation using different strategies, tools and channels.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Making cold calls, sending cold emails, LinkedIn outreach to identify prospective customers.
- Conducting research to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Building positive, long-lasting relationships with existing and future clients using e-mails, phone and web conferencing.
- Keeping a pipeline of sales administration using a CRM software.
- Coordination of business generation activities between different departments.
- Promoting company’s current services and products to the markets through online and offline marketing channels.
- 3+ years of experience in outbound sales for software companies.
- Successful track record of B2B sales and negotiation.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal, as most of our clients are based in the USA. Previous call center experience will be preferred.
- Self-starter individual who is good in decision-making.
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, and business planning.
- Possesses ability to write business proposals and cover letters well.
- Expert in negotiating with clients and closing deals.
- Creative approach to marketing.
- Have basic understanding of software development terminologies and standards.
- Experienced with CRM software and tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Sales Navigator etc.
- Skilled in time management.
- Critical thinking with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate with managers, directors, VPs, CxOs.
- Continuous follow-ups with multiple collaborators.
- Ability to use MS Excel for contact generation and deal cycle tracking.